Saturday, November 7, 2009

Help Changing to Windows Live Hotmail?

Well I want to try out the new Windows Live Hotmail, but when I cllick Update, I get this:





"Sorry, but it looks like you won't be able to participate in Windows Live Hotmail at this time.


This might be because:





Your account is with one of our partners and has additional features that Windows Live Hotmail doesn鈥檛 support yet





Windows Live Hotmail isn鈥檛 available in your area at this time





You have a parentally controlled account





Your Windows Live ID indicates you're under 13"





And I know I am:





Over 13(And it for sure says it on my profile)





Don't think i'm with any partners





Uh...why wouldn't it be available in my area?





And I don't think i'm using Parental Controls(HOW DO I ACCESS THESE TO MAKE SURE I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING?)
Help Changing to Windows Live Hotmail?
oh dude, the same thing happened to me for a few months, the reason isnt any of those, its just that hotmail is trying to globaly change to windows live hotmail, it finally let me get windows live hotmail two days ago, sry but you just have to wait like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive