Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can I configure outlook 2007 for yahoo and hotmail (live)?

I want to configure outlook 2007 with yahoo, gmail and hotmail (live mail)...tell me the exact instruction..!
How can I configure outlook 2007 for yahoo and hotmail (live)?
Yahoo Pop will cost you the premium subscription, no way around it. I'm not sure about the MSN, but the google is free.





There are several good walkthroughs on the google help page to take you through the exact instructions. But basically you turn the feature on in your gmail settings, then create an account in outlook. The instructions that i see are for 2003, but 2007 will be very similar. Although I have heard of stability issues with outlook 2007 pulling from gmail pop3 servers.





Hope it helps, good luck to you!!
sanskrit name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive