Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I block hotmail Spam with the domain live.com?

I keep getting spam in my hotmail. The sender is just random peoples names. And the subject is always usually "Hi". Sometimes they are a little more vulgar. I know how to block senders and domains. But hotmail will not let me block the domain live.com. How can I stop them from sending stuff to my email? And why will hotmail not let me block that. How are these spammers using the domain live.com? Isnt that hotmails thing?
How do I block hotmail Spam with the domain live.com?
Yikes! Sounds like your e-mail has been harvested, and has appeared on the wrong spam list.





Sorry to say, but it seems it is time to change e-mails. Sign up for a new one, and tell ONLY your friends about it.





Good luck!





William


http://dealchalet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive