Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I can't paste images directly into my Windows Live hotmail messages?

I want the images to appear in the body of my message, not just as an attachment. On the old hotmail I had to turn on rich-text to paste images, but there is no option for this on windows live hotmail.. CTL-C and CTL-V doesn't work either.. is there a setting I am missing? Any ideas? Help please any hotmail gurus :-)
I can't paste images directly into my Windows Live hotmail messages?
For windows live hotmail, you do not need to turn on the rich text editor as the default had already set to it. To copy a image, you may just highlight on the image, click on ctrl+c and then go back to the windows live hotmail message, click on ctrl+v. You should be able to insert the image to the text area now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive