Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is up with Windows Live Hotmail!?!?!?!

For the past TWO days I haven't been able to open any emails from my friends. But if its a notice saying I got best answer on Y!A or its spam or something I can open it! But nothing from my friends! I get the error message Sorry we cannot open this message at this time.


I've tried logging on, on different computers. I tried restarting. I even reported the problem to Windows Live like 6 times.


Ahh help!!
What is up with Windows Live Hotmail!?!?!?!
This seems to be quite a problem, I havnt been having it. I usually get a problem with signing on, but thats it.
Reply:that sounds strange...maybe you accidentally changed your settings to block messages from your friends? i'm not sure about what to do, but your computer may just be messing up when you try to get on msn...maybe you could try making a new email address or something? sorry if this isn't very helpful, but i don't know what else you could try...sometimes computers just mess up. my email is a little tricky sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive