Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. Why?

I can go to my hotmail account. but I can't open my mails, nor I can't sign out.


I have install northon antivirus. I disable it and still doensn't work. I scan for virus but fine none.


I install opera web browser and I CAN open my emails but CAN't sign out.


Is anybody out there having the same problem??
We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. Why?
I just restart the computer when I get dumb problems like that when I know it has nothing to do with anything else.





Either that or their network is really busy.
Reply:delete your cache and temp files





in internet explorer 7


tools delete drowsing history


delete all

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    hotmail

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive