Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Please help, problem with my windows live hotmail account!?

I have two windows live hotmail accounts. One works perfectly fine, the other one has been acting wierd for two weeks: I sign in, and I can see that I have new mail, etc, BUT, whatever I click on AFTER signing in, I get a page comming up saying "Page cannot be displayed." So, I cant read my mail. I wrote to hotmail, and they told me to update my browser, delete cookies, etc etc, I did everything they told me and still have the same problem. I havent changed anyhting in my account, except for upgrading from regular hotmail to live, and my other account works perfectly so I cant figure out whats wrong with this one,and furthermore it has been upgraded for a while, so that cant be the problem... and I need this account for school. If anyone has had this problem please help, I would really appreciate it!
Please help, problem with my windows live hotmail account!?
I kept having that problem. microsoft really needs to get on the ball and straighten out hotmail. it can be so slow and ridiculous at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive