Monday, October 12, 2009

Is there a way I can check how long a hotmail account has been live?

Please help.
Is there a way I can check how long a hotmail account has been live?
I just looked at mine and could find nothing as to how long it has been active, but I know I have had it for at least 15 years.
Reply:one way i know how is to go to your profile. it should say somewhere if you search around a bit. sorry, i dont know the exact location, but i know its in there somewhere. also, you can go to your windows live space. it should say there somewhere too.





but if you mean, how to find out about someone else. im not sure, but id imagine it would be the same way as you find out yours, on their profile, or in thier windows live space thingy.





good luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive