Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I had problems with my windows live hotmail. i can open the windows live hotmail. but it can't be read at all.

it didn't even listed in sequence. everything turn upside down. n the text are over lapping other text. n i can't even open my email i've receive. n i tried uninstall n reinstall. but it still turn out like that
I had problems with my windows live hotmail. i can open the windows live hotmail. but it can't be read at all.
what browser r u using.. ?





Try using either IE7 or Firefox 2


I have not used it under safari but should work there as well..





I know some people have problems using it in IE 6
Reply:install another browser or try at another computer if it is not working then your mail id is being blocked. create another one and use that you can not do any thing. because it is server side problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive