Monday, October 12, 2009

I cant get into hotmail automatically from windows live messenger?

everytime i click on the little mail icon at the top of the screen, it takes me to hotmail but it keeps prompting me to put in my password...at first it was okay...but now its just getting annoying...can anyone help?
I cant get into hotmail automatically from windows live messenger?
I have no idea if this is correct but try it if you want!





Usually when the password thing comes up there are 2 or 3 boxes and one of them says "Save my email address and password" or something along those lines and you type in the email address and password and just before you click sign in or whatever it is tick the box "Save my email address and password" and click sign in and it should from that point on stop asking for your email address and password!


Hope I helped!



Reply:Click file then open , type in hotmail.com Or go to favorites or bookmarks and select links and click free hotmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive