Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why doesnt Windows Live Hotmail work anymore?

When I log into the page it says it is unavailable. It is something the site did though. Can you tell me if you get this too? www.hotmail.com . Just to make sure. Also, if whatever it is, how can I get to my windows live mail? I doubt they would just have everyones deleted if they were trying to get to there mail. There must be an explanation because other people had this too I think.


Thanks!
Why doesnt Windows Live Hotmail work anymore?
In my opinion, hotmail isn't that great.





Could try another browser: opera, safari, firefox, chrome.





Most likely it's because the whole fleet of servers that they have breaks down when it comes to your account (where it's actually stored). Not much way for you to change the physical server that you reside.
Reply:get.live.com


install the mail client utility from there





maybe your browser cannot display encrypted pages...security isue it is







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive