Monday, October 12, 2009

In Windows Live Hotmail, how do I get rid of "html><div></div></html>" ?!?

I have Windows Live Hotmail and every time I create a new message or reply to a message I get this: %26lt;html%26gt;%26lt;div%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;%26lt;/html%26gt;. How do I get rid of this once and for all? (I know "Kamik" asked this question, but as far as I know, it was never answered, and is now deleted...)
In Windows Live Hotmail, how do I get rid of "html%26gt;%26lt;div%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;%26lt;/html%26gt;" ?!?
hi


open your mail


options


more options


customize your mail


Personal e-mail signature


the code ist to be here, just delete it


save changes





it must work ...











_________☆


________☆☆


_______☆.*.☆


______☆•*.*`•☆


_____☆¸.•**`•..☆


____☆.•**•**•**•☆


___☆¸.•**•.**¸.•**•☆


__☆¸.•*¨*•.**¸.•**`•.☆


_☆•*¨*•.•.•**•...•*¨*•☆


☆¸.•*¨*`•*☆☆•¸.•**`•.☆


_______ ☆☆


☆¸.•*¨*•*.☆☆¸.•**`•.☆™


☆¸.•Ŧєlเςєร Ŧเєรtคร`•.☆


☆´¨)


. ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


(.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ ¤º.`•.¸.•´ ☆ρคιкєค ¸.•*¨)☆™☆
Reply:they are codes, maybe html and i guess you are not on windows because are at work or other op system pc and this is why you can not see the command, only the codes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive