Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Block someone from contacting you on Windows Live Hotmail?

This friend, who I met on the internet, is very annoying. I already blocked her on MSN from keeping her from contacting me, but she wouldn't stop. She keeps sending me emails everyday, I tell her to stop, she wouldn't. D=





How do I block her emails completely? For example, when she tries to send me an email, she receives a message or something that says things like my inbox is full or she can't send an email to me for some reason.





I don't want to just block her emails, like the way where you block and you don't see it. She'll think I just ignore them. I want her to think that her emails are not being sent to me.





Please help? I'm desperate.





Thanks.
Block someone from contacting you on Windows Live Hotmail?
Just mark her email as a spam. So next time her email will go directly to Spam
Reply:Have you tried flagging her emails as 'Spam'? That may work
welsh name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive