Sunday, May 23, 2010

Live/ hotmail/ x box live help?

well i just got a enw x box and since my odl email was used in my last live acount and i sold my x box i needed to make a new one. none the less i frogot the name of the acount i made or i think i rember it but even if i do i dont know hte pass word and used random stuff for contact info. what can i do? even if i have the name i set a recovery question and its my moms brithplace i know the answer but not contact info. what can i do!!
Live/ hotmail/ x box live help?
All you need for a Xbox live account to be recovered is your Windows Live ID (Hotmail account usually).





for a start access the xbox live website look 4 any links to I forgot my gamertag or something..


Also check your email for any old emails that might say Welcome to Xbox live (they usually write ur gamertag in there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive