Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hotmail error message - when you access your Windows Live Hotmail account from more than one computer...?

Hi there





Most mornings, but rarely at other times, I get an error message when using Hotmail via Internet Explorer. It's not a pop up, but a yellow band across the screen above "sort by". It says:





Please refresh your browser window. When you access your Windows Live Hotmail account from more than one computer, we ask you to sign in again to help keep your account private and secure.





I am not signed in on two computers and I always log out when I'm done.





My SUSPICION is that someone logs in on a morning to read my e-mails (I do have good reason to think this). When I mentioned it to this person, the error messages mysteriously stopped for a week, which really made me wonder.





So my question is - can this error message mean anything OTHER than 'I' am logged in on two computers?





NB: I don't ever have to log in again or re-supply my password, you can 'click out' the error.





Thanks for any help.
Hotmail error message - when you access your Windows Live Hotmail account from more than one computer...?
You should change your password to a more secure one. Then run a complete scan for viruses, adware and spy ware. You may have a key-logger spyware on your computer.
Reply:dear ,


i think you got an answer .


check this site http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthrea...





no issue is there just an issue of your browser does not support firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive