Sunday, May 23, 2010

Windows live hotmail?

well i was typing my password and it asked me to do it again so i assumed i had typed it wrong, so the next time i signed in it asked me to type my password because it was wrong so i started all over and i typed my password correctly and it said it was wrong, so the second time i typed it, i got on so i change my pass but it still does it. Has this happened to anyone else? how do i fix it?
Windows live hotmail?
To delete all cookies





In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.


On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.


Click Delete cookies.


When you are prompted to confirm that you want to delete cookies, click Yes.


Click Close, and then click OK.


==========


Clear your browsers cashe.





In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.


On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.


Click Delete files, and then click Yes.


Click Close, and then click OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive