Sunday, May 23, 2010

HELP....my "windows live hotmail" sucks!!!?

Somehow my old hotmail is gone and in its place is this crappy "live" hotmail...how do I go back to the way it has been for 10 years??Don't tell me about the switch to "classic" button on the left...it says I am currently running "classic" and when i switch it just gets weirder.....I am not looking for "live" anything just the stuff that is old and "outdated"...and btw...WORKED GREAT!!!
HELP....my "windows live hotmail" sucks!!!?
Move to google gmail or Yahoo mail. Hotmail live stinks, there are many bugs like the message being forwarded becoming unreadable. It also changes the sort on the contact list, so they are all messed up. I ended up moving to gmail, it is pretty cool.
Reply:yea, me too! i'm giving otmail/windows live one more day to sort it out then i'm switching to a new mail service. it sucks since i've had the same email for 10 years now - gonna have eo let everyone know. Dont mean to complain about a FREE service, but it needs to WORK. Windows live simply does NOT !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive