Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please help, I am having problem with the latest version “Windows Live Hotmail”.?

I some how was tempted and gave it a try on the latest version “Windows Live Hotmail”.


But after I installed it, it just opened up the initial page, and then just sits there with no further movement and or action at all.


I can not even read my mail, never mind any other moves.


As I recalled when I tried the Yahoo Bata, when I have had trouble, I can go back to the oregional version. But now, it seems I have no other option at all.


Can any one help? Suggestion?
Please help, I am having problem with the latest version “Windows Live Hotmail”.?
Good luck,


It's a royale piece of ...
Reply:all you have to do is de install the new and reinstall the old
children names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive