Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My picture has gone from windows live hotmail sign in screen help?

hi i have always had my picture from messenger come up on my sign in screen for hotmail-through internet explorer. i also had a picture set for my profile but theese were different and the messenger pic showed up on log in scrreen.





anyways i changed my picture on messenger and now i have no picture on my sign in screen but my partners is still there.





what do i need to do to get it back
My picture has gone from windows live hotmail sign in screen help?
hi


★if you want to see the display on the main sign in window of your MSN


click on 'remember my account' once you wrote your live ID and password





★check if all options are enabled correctly


open MSN


tools


options


'general'


enable the option 'show always the same display picture and personal message each time I sign in'





★then go to the 'personal' tab


click on 'change image'


and change it there





apply/ok





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*`•. ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ¸.•* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ





::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ ☆™


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу¸.•*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¢øρÿяïgђτ ©2009 คÿѕђค™Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ đøη'т ¢øρÿ, вε øяïgïηคℓ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Reply:hi,





i have experienced this before, it is easy to fix, all you need to do is change it.





all you need to do is this:





►sign in►tools►change display picture





this is all done on the main WLM page where all of your contacts are displayed.





then all you do is you simply choose a chosen photo of your choice, and it will be there again.





it will only occur on one account if it does on any, it will not affect all of the computers accounts.





•´¯¥¯`•¢нαηтєℓℓє•´¯¥¯`•


©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive