Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I dont like the new version of windows live hotmail inbox how do i get back to the old version?

I have had windows live hotmail for a long time but my hotmail inbox has stayed the same , today for some reason i ended up with the new classic version of hotmail for my emails and i dont like it , the bit i dont like about it is when i want to forward on an email i dont have my favourites list anymore , can anyone tell me how to get back to the old version of hotmail , Thanks
I dont like the new version of windows live hotmail inbox how do i get back to the old version?
options%26gt;more options%26gt; try classic version (at the top)
Reply:Hey


Can anyone please guide me towards adding graphics and e-mail signatures in HOTMAIL? I know that I hae to go to options and signatures. But I cannot add the HTML code plus I cannot turn off the text link option. Please help! I've been struggling with this since forver!


Thank-you Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive