Sunday, May 23, 2010

My windows live hotmail email account has been closed and i want to re-open it?

basically my friend got annoyed with me and told me he put all the emails i sent him in the junkbox and said i was sending him a phising scam so my account has been closed "due to violations of use " even though i didn't do anything wrong. I have tried sending an email support form to get my account re-opened but it just sends an automatic response email which just explains what i already know and is no help at all.


I just want to know how I can re-open my email account !!! please help meeeee








when i try to log into my email account this is the message i get but there is no link:





your account has been closed because it seems to have violated our Terms of Use. To re-open your account, please do the following:


1. Click on the link below and fill out the e-mail support form.





2. In the box labeled "Please select an option", choose Connections/Sign In Problem.





3. Another box will appear. It will also be labeled "Please select an option". Choose Account Closed. Access Denied.





4. Make sure you answer all the questions that have a red star (*) by them. Then click Submit.








We'll review your request and get back to you within 24 hours. Please DO NOT submit multiple tickets - it will delay how long it takes us to respond.














it says it is possible to re- open my account but i don't know how , i sent an email support form like it said but it just sent an automatic response and didn't help at all .
My windows live hotmail email account has been closed and i want to re-open it?
no u have to start a new account etc
Reply:I accidentally reported my own email address as SPAM and they closed my Hotmail account. You will not get it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive