Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't Open Emails on Windows Live Hotmail?

The past week or so i havn't been able to open any of my emails on Windows Live Hotmail everytime i try to open one i just get a "javascript" at the bottom of the page and it won't open any of my emails. The only way i can get into my email is by opening MSN Line and on the "Today" thing that pulls up i can click on one of the messages. I also can't send, delete make a new message. Any idea whats up? how do i fix it?
Can't Open Emails on Windows Live Hotmail?
i also got the same problem several weeks ago..





try to reinstall the program, it solves my problems.





if you install messenger plus recently, the error may comes from that software, especially when you agree to support the sponsor (i.e. installing sponsor programs)





i hope it help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive