Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Using a mail program with Windows Live Hotmail? Please help!?

I tried making Outlook Express work with Windows Live Hotmail, because I am tired of having to log onto the internet all the time to check my mail, and that did not work, apparently because Hotmail doesn't allow it. So I tried downloading Mozilla Thunderbird and setting that up to work with my Hotmail account, but it was too confusing, and I did not understand how to get around Hotmail's rules of not using a mail program in order to do so. I WANT to keep my Hotmail account because I have had it for a long time, and that is the email that many, many people %26amp; websites have. Are there ANY mail programs out there that can easily be manuevered around Hotmail's rules and used to set it up with? Or can someone give me step by step instructions on how to do it with Mozilla Thunderbird (I found the directions very difficult on the only site that I could find detailing how to connect Thunderbird with Windows Live Hotmail!) Any help or suggestions would be SO much appreciated!
Using a mail program with Windows Live Hotmail? Please help!?
Yeah, follow this link to set hotmail up with outlook - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...





or this link for windows live mail, a programme for hotmail basically the same as outlook - http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview





hope this helps ;)
Reply:Outlook Express is another Microsoft product (like Hotmail is) so I would think it's just a matter of setting it up right. Contact microsoft's tech help or repost this question with Outlook Express in the question.
exotic names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive