Sunday, May 23, 2010

Problems with new "live hotmail"?

The new live hotmail won't let me access any of my messages.


I just keeps trying to load "loading" and below it there is a yellow exclamation and either "error on page", "javascript:;" or "done", no matter which message I highlight.


That's it nothing more happens and it takes an age to get out of it!!!!


Anybody else having these problems ? Hotmail worked fine before they updated it!
Problems with new "live hotmail"?
this use to happen to me when they first lanched this new type of hotmail.


Since then they have improved its loading time etc but this problem is caused partly because of hotmail but also by your net connection .. if you are on dial up .. you might think about not using hotmail because it needs broadband to connect
Reply:you need to turn your cookies on... thats most likely the problem... is it aint that download mozilla firefox... that'll let you access hotmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive