Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I switch back from Windows Live Hotmail to MSN Hotmail?

I have an MSN account. I decided to try out the "new" windows live hotmail, but I don't really like it, so I would like to go back to the original MSN hotmail. The problem is... I don't know how to. I know there is a way, since my friend still uses hotmail.
How do I switch back from Windows Live Hotmail to MSN Hotmail?
hi


you cannot, this is called progress, the switch back option doesn't exist yet


.. your friend's mail will be updated automatically . ..


there is no way.. you can only use the classic version .. that is quite similiar to that horrible old hotmail version








☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє ๔คу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


..°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º.`•.¸.•´ ☆☆«ρคเкєค»☆™


cσρчяιgђτ ©2007 ρคιкєค
Reply:On the right hand side there is an options button, click that and go to "more options". At the top of that page there is an option to go back to classic view.
gothic names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive