Sunday, May 23, 2010

Windows Live Hotmail and messenger don't work?

I receive the message:





Windows Live ID is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:


This site may be experiencing a problem.


The site may not be a member of Windows Live ID.


You can:





You can sign in or sign up at other Windows Live ID sites and services, or try again later at this site.





If I try it with messenger it says my password or username is incorrect, however, I didn't change anything.





On Blackberry I received a message the password had been changed and couldn't change it back. When I tried a bit later, I was able to put in my own password again and it said it was successful, although it doesn't synchronize, but then, it doesn't synchronize at all at the moment.





Please help!!
Windows Live Hotmail and messenger don't work?
I'm having the EXACT same problem.
Reply:I've been having the same problem too, and my email just stopped working today for no reason at all. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive