Sunday, May 23, 2010

In the Windows Live Hotmail main page, how can I have multiple accounts on it at once?

In my dad's laptop, in the Window Live Hotmail main page, he is able to have multiple accounts on it at once so that he can click on whichever account he wants to sign in and he will be asked to type in the password and he wil be signed in.





On my computer, I have to type in the e-mail address and the password to sign it. On my computer, the Windows Live Hotmail main page only allows to have one e-mail address at once.





How can I change it to have multiple accounts on it? My dad doesn't know it either.
In the Windows Live Hotmail main page, how can I have multiple accounts on it at once?
Is his laptop new? When my pc was new I was able to sign on to multiple accounts at once. After a few Microsoft and Virus Protection upgrades that went away.
Reply:To have multiple accounts on the sign-in page, you need Windows Live Sign-in Assistant which is an Internet Explorer add-on that comes included with Windows Live Smart Clients, such as Windows Live Messenger. Read more: http://winliveid.spaces.live.c... Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive