Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cannot read Live Hotmail emails, possibly due to javascript?

I cannot read any of my hotmail emails, but I can still compose them. It might be due to javascript as my Safari Browser shows [Run script ";"], which after clicking causes nothing to happen.





This happens to all my browsers, even Firefox, Flock, even Webkit. I use a Mac and this also happens to my Windows PC. I even tried updating javascript, but clicking on the messages doesn't work.





I cannot open the full version either, it does not load at all.





Does anyone know how to fix this? If you don't, do you know any mail applications that can work with the free version of Hotmail offline? Thanks!
Cannot read Live Hotmail emails, possibly due to javascript?
Hi if u're from singapore u can solve it by following the instructions below:





Go to internet explorer, Internet options, Connections, Lan Settings, Check the Use a proxy server for your LAN box, and input the following information:





proxy.singnet.com.sg


port : 8080
Reply:im also having the same problem. i think there's something wrong with hotmail cos everyone else seem to have this problem as well.
sanskrit name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive