Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unable to send emails from windows live hotmail?

Hi guys recently hotmail updated its email service with a new kinda theme.





I am having troubles sending mail using this theme.





When i click on NEW to send an e mail, the new mwssage page opens , I type in the destination e mail address and the subject and can also attach stuff.





The problem is i cant write anything in the mail . Like i am unable to write any text with my mail. There is a text box for writing stuff in ur mail although I am unable to select it. Its frozen and cant be written into.








Plz help need to send some urgent e mails
Unable to send emails from windows live hotmail?
I had the same problems myself. If you can settle for less features, then I have a quite simple workaround for this problem:





Hotmail mobile version:


http://mobile.live.com/hm/?mkt=en





I will give you the ability to send mails without any rich-text features.





Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive